Methods for the primary sampling of psychotropic drugs and mechanical prognosis of the form of psychotropic activity
Search for New Drugs
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Psychotropic Drug Primary Sampling Psychotropic Activity Mechanical Prognosis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Irwin, Science,136, 123 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.N. K. Barkov and V. V. Zakusov, Farmakol. Toksikol., No. 6, 730 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Turner, Screening Methods in Pharmacology, Academic Press, New York (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Morpurgo, Arzneim. Forsch.,21, 1727 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Nikolova and L. Daleva, Éksp. Med. Morfol. (Sofia),7, No. 2, 94 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Yu. Urbakh, Statistical Analysis in Biological and Medicinal Studies [in Russian], Moscow (1975), p. 248.Google Scholar
- 7.Collection of Scientific Programs of FORTRAN [in Russian], No. 1, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978