Physicochemical and biological properties of a new corticotropin preparation obtained from bovine pituitary glands
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Biological Property Pituitary Gland Corticotropin Bovine Pituitary Gland
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.USSR State Pharmacopoeia, 9th Ed., Moscow (1961), p. 251.Google Scholar
- 2.British Pharmacopoeia, London (1973), p. 125.Google Scholar
- 3.Extra Pharmacopoeia, 25th Ed., London (1967), p. 473.Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Briskin, L. I. Selochnik, and G. M. Alekhina, Probl. Éndrokrinol., No. 4 (1966), p. 69.Google Scholar
- 5.USSR State Pharmacopoeia, 10th Ed., Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Chikvarkina and P. A. Babich, in: All-Union Conference on Analytical Quality Control in the Manufacture of Drug and Pharmaceutical Preparations. Summary of Reports [in Russian], Perm (1974), p. 219.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979