Synthesis of adenine and hypoxanthine from 3-methylxanthine
Technology of Drug Manufacture
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Adenine Hypoxanthine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Heterocyclic Compounds [Russian translation] (edited by R. Elderfield), Vol. 8, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Bredereck, H. Herlinger, and I. Graudums, Angew. Chem.,71, 524–530 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Brederick, H. Herlinger, and I. Graudums, Chem. Ber.,95, 54–57 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Sekija, J. Suzuki, and Y. Terao, Chem. Pharm. Bull. (Tokyo),24, 1331–1335 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.U. Ya. Mikstais, A. A. Autse, and I. B. Apene, Inventor's Certificate No. 517594; Otkrytiya, No. 22, 75 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.U. Ya. Mikstais, A. A. Autse, aad I. B. Apene, Inventor's Certificate No. 523097; Otkrytiya, No. 28, 65 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.E. S. Golovchinskaya, L. A. Gutorov, L. A. Nikolaeva, et al., Inventor's Certificate, No. 463672; Otkrytiya, No. 10, 58 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Gutorov, Inventor's Certificate No. 207918; Izobreteniya, No. 18, 37 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979