Influence of the medium pH and temperature on the stability of ditilin solutions
Technology of Drug Manufacture
- 10 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Mndzhoyan (editor), Ditilin and an Experiment on Its Clinical Application [in Russian], Erevan (1957), 250.Google Scholar
- 2.M. D. Mashkovskii, Drugs, Vol. 1, [in Russian], Moscow (1972), p. 248.Google Scholar
- 3.Official Pharmacopoeia of USSR, 10th Edition [in Russian], Moscow (1968), p. 261.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Nogami and T. Suzuki, Chem. Pharm. Bull.,9, 646 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Okken and F. H. De Haas, Pharm. Weekbl.,94, 489 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.H. T. S. Britton, Hydrogen Ions [in Russian], Leningrad (1936), p. 207.Google Scholar
- 7.F. A. Konev et al., Vialing of Solutions for Injections [in Russian], Moscow (1967), p. 168.Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Khais and K. Matsek (editors), Paper Chromatography [in Russian], Moscow (1962), p. 747.Google Scholar
- 9.R. O. Davies and W. Kalow, Can. J. Biochem. Physiol.,41, 1991 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979