Synthesis of some sulfur-containing analogs of etomidate and their hypnotic effect
Search for New Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Etomidate Hypnotic Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. A. J. Janssen, C. J. E. Niemegeers, and R. P. H. Marsboom, Arch. Int. Pharmacodyn.,214, 92–133 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Holdcropt, M. Morgan, J. G. Whitman, et al., Br. J. Anaesth.,48, 199–205 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Belgian Patent No. 662474, 1965. Chem. Abstr.,65, 8922 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.E. F. Godefroi, P. A. J. Janssen, C. A. M. Eycken, et al., J. Med. Chem.,8, 220 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. L. Belen'kii, Elements of Quantitative Analysis of Pharmacological Effects [in Russian], Riga (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979