Interaction of azomethine compounds of 2,2′-dithienyl with thioglycolic acid and antibacterial activity of the reaction products
Search for New Drugs
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Antibacterial Activity Thioglycolic Acid Dithienyl Azomethine Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Erlenmeyer and V. Oberlin, Helv. Chim. Acta,30, 1329 (1947).Google Scholar
- 2.A. R. Surrey, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,69, 234 (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.A. R. Surrey, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,74, 3450 (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.G. W. Stacy and R. J. Morath, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,74, 3385 (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Fenech, Ann. Chim. (Roma),50, 413 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.K. I. Vakhreeva, M. G. Viderker, and P. I. Buchin et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh.,1, 24 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.K. I. Vakhreeva, A. E. Lipkin, T. O. Ryskina et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh.3, 24 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.Method of Experimental Chemotherapy [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978