Study of the biological activity of insulin in connection with the construction and clinical use of an artificial pancreas
Molecular Biological Problems in the Search for, Production of, and Mechanism of Action of Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Biological Activity Artificial Pancreas
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Ivanov, S. I. Ponomarenko, É. I. Semenko, et al., in: Urgent Problems of Transplantology and Artificial Organs [in Russian], Moscow (1975), pp. 239–243.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A, Dykhno, Silicone Rubber and Volume Plastic for Soft Tissues. Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Schuman and H. D. Taubert, Acta Biol. Med. Germ.,24, 897–903 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.K. L. Smith, Methods Hormone Res.,2, 439–449 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.W. O. Storvick and H. J. Henry, Diabetes,17, 499–502 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978