Anticataleptic activity of 2-aminoadamantane derivatives
The Search for New Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Anticataleptic Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Lavrova, N. V. Klimova, M. I. Shmar'yan, et al., Zh. Org. Khim., No. 4, 761 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Litchfield and F. Wilcoxon, J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther.,96, 99 (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.M. L. Belen'kii, Elements of the Quantitative Evaluation of Pharmacologic Effect [in Russian], Riga (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Skoldinov, Yu. I. Vikhlyaev, N. V. Klimova, et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 580864; Otkrytiya, No. 3 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.M. D. Mashkovskii, Pharmaceuticals [in Russian], Moscow, 8th edn. (1977), Pts. 1–2.Google Scholar
- 6.L. G. Stolyarova, A. S. Kadykov, B. A. Kistenev, et al., Rehabilitation of Parkinsonian Patients [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.U. Str:omberg, T. H. Svensson, and B. Waldeck, J. Pharm. Pharmacol.,21, 959 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.K. F. Gey and A. Pletscher, Pharmacol. Ther. B,2, 137 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.O. D. Hornykiewicz, Neurology,20, Pt. 2, Dec. Suppl., 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.H. Stetter, Justus Liebigs Ann. Chem.,658, 151 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981