Bis(N-adamantylpiperazides) of aliphatic dicarboxylic acids and their pharmacologic activity
The Search for New Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pharmacologic Activity Dicarboxylic Acid Aliphatic Dicarboxylic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. N. Pandeya, Indian J. Pharm.,33, 1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. Kovalev, Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 3, 19 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.D. A. Kharkevich, in: Achievements of Modern Pharmacology [in Russian], Leningrad (1976), p. 170.Google Scholar
- 4.F. M. Dietrich, Int. Arch. Allergy,29, 313 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.O. B. Zaalberg, Nature,20, 1231 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Klimova, A. P. Skoldinov, and M. I. Shmar'yan, Inventor's Certificate No. 326683.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981