Consideration of the field of the crystal-chemical environment in the cluster-cell method for evaluating the cation distribution in crystals with a spinel structure
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Spinel Structure Cation Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Litinskaya, G. P. Popov, and A. N. Men', “Use of quasi-independent cluster cells for evaluating the cation distribution in spinels,” in: Quantum-Chemical Methods for the Investigation of Solids [in Russian], UNTs Akad. Nauk SSSR, Sverdlovsk (1984), pp. 20–23.Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Litinskaya, G. P. Popov, A. N. Men', and V. M. Lazauskas, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,28, No. 6, 72–77 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Gubanov, V. P. Zhukov, A. O. Litinskii, Semiempirical Molecular-Orbital Methods in Quantum Chemistry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. O. Litinskii, I. P. Zakharov, and V. A. Tolstonogov, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,27, No. 4, 18–23 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.I. P. Zakharov, A. O. Litinskii, and L-M. Z. Belyavichyus, Teor. Éksp. Khim.,18, No. 1, 16–24 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Q. Broughton and P. S. Bagus, Electron Spectrosc. Related Phenom.,20, No. 4, 261–280 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.I. P. Zakharov, A. O. Litinskii, and V. A. Tolstonogov, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,25, No. 3, 182–183 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Blasse, “Crystal chemistry and some magnetic properties of mixed metal oxides with spinel structures,” Philips Research Reports, Suppl. 3, 1–139 (1964) [Russian translation: Metallurgiya, Mir, Moscow (1968)].Google Scholar
- 9.R. A. Évarestov, E. A. Kotomin, and A. N. Ermoshkin, Molecular Models of Point Defects in Broad-Gap Solids [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991