Synthesis and antiviral activity of organic and organophosphorus derivatives of α-aminonitriles
Molecular-Biological Problems of the Creation of Drugs and Study of the Mechanism of their Action
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Antiviral Activity Organophosphorus Derivative
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Kalnynya, R. L. Fel'dblyum, and M. K. Indulen, Stability of Viruses towards Chemotherapeutic Agents [in Russian], Riga (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Grechkin, G. Kh. Gil'manova, G. S. Gubanova, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh.,l7, No. 10, 1180–1182 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Grechkin, G. Kh. Gil'manova, L. K. Nikonorova, et al., Khim.-farm. Promst., No. 8, 18 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.A. J. Speziale and P. C. Hamm, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,78, No. 21, 5580–5584 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Khaskin and A. L. Stolper, Zh. Org. Khim.,4, 1394–1398 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Link, K. Maramorosch and H. Koprowsky (eds.), Methods in Virology, Vol. 4, New York (1968), pp. 221–278.Google Scholar
- 7.S. Fasekas de St. Groth, G. S. Watson, and A. F. Reid, J. Immunol.,80, No. 3, 215–224 (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993