Pressure drop as a parameter for controlling the continuous, countercurrent ion-exchange process in a multisection column
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pressure Drop
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Gel'perin, L. M. Klyueva, and L. L. Stremovskii, Khim. -Farmats. Zh., No. 4, 44 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Gel'perin, L. M. Klyueva, and L. L. Stremovskii, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 2, 23 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Gel'perin, L. M. Klyueva, and L. L. Stremovskii, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 6, 34 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Ainshtein, N. I. Gel'perin, and L. M., Klyueva, Russian Author's Certificate No. 209410, Izobreteniya, No. 5, 25 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.L. L. Stremovskii, N. I. Gel'perin, L. M. Klyueva, et al., Authors Certificate No. 258281, Izobreteniya, No. 1, 25 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Gel'perin and V. G. Ainshtein, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 4, 3 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975