An installation for drying granulates of pharmaceutical chemical preparations
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pharmaceutical Chemical Chemical Preparation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Alekseev and P. A. Andriyanov, Khim. i Neft. Mashinostr. No. 10, 27 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Gandel', Med. Prom. SSSR, No. 10, 28 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Zabrodskii, Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer in Fluidized Beds [in Russian], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Zabrodskii, I. A. Bokun, V. I. Yuditskii, et al., Khim. Farmats. Zh.,5, No. 6, 44 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Zhukov, Yu. A. Novikov, L. V. Fedorina, et al., Ibid., No. 3, 50 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Nosovitskaya, E. E. Borzunov, and R. M. Safiulin, Tablet Manufacture [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.S. M. Reprintseva and K. G. Chizhik, in: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 6, Kiev (1968), Pt. 2, p. 247.Google Scholar
- 8.K. S. Chukhlebov and L. G. Golubev, Med. Prom. SSSR, No. 2, 59 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.N. A. Shakhova and V. G. Zhelonkin, Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,11, No. 2, 154 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973