Influence of the γ-irradiation rate on the size of the radiation dose in drug sterilization
Methods of Synthesis and Technology of Drug Production
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Radiation Dose Drug Sterilization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Antoni, G. Kozinets, and G. Kotelesh, Atom. Energy Rev.,4, No. 3, 39–59 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Bochkarev, V. I. Vashkov, E. P. Pavlov, et al., Zh. Mikrobiol., No. 8, 56–60 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Vereshchinskii and A. K. Pikaev, Introduction to Radiation Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1963), pp. 86–89.Google Scholar
- 4.O. L. Grigor'eva, V. V. Sedov, E. P. Pavlov, et al., in: All-Union Scientific-Technological Conference on the Radiation Sterilization of Medicinal Production, No. 1, Summaries of Reports, Moscow (1978), pp. 34–45.Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Kuzin and D. A. Kaushanskii, Applied Radiobiology [in Russian], Moscow (1981), p. 44.Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Tumanyan and D. A. Kaushanskii, Radiation Sterilization [in Russian], Moscow (1974), pp. 59–63.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985