Experimental studies of the structural-mechanical and thermophysical characteristics of certain medicinal substances
Analytical Methods and Production Control
KeywordsExperimental Study Organic Chemistry Thermophysical Characteristic Medicinal Substance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Ginzburg in: Materials Report of the All-Union Scientific-Technical Conference on New Techniques and Progressive Technology in Drying Processes [in Russian], Moscow (1969), Sec. 3, p. 3.Google Scholar
- 2.I. L. Lyuboshits, L. S. Slobodkin, and I. F. Pikus, Drying Dispersed Thermosensitive Materials [in Russian], Minsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Ginzburg and V. S. Ukolov in: Materials Report of the All-Union Scientific-Technical Conference on New Techniques and Progressive Technology in Drying Processes [in Russian], Moscow (1969), Sec. 3, p. 8.Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Figurovskii, Sedimentometric Analysis [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.S. E. Andreev, V. V. Tovarov, and V. A. Perov, Principles of Grinding and Calculation of the Characteristics of Granulometric Composition [in Russian], Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Zabrodskii, Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer in a Fluidized Bed [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.K. V. Alferov and R. L. Zenkov, Bunker Plants [in Russian], Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Kondrat'ev, Routine Thermal Operation [in Russian], Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 9.R. A. Mustafaev, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zabed. Priborostroenie,7, No. 3, 108 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972