Structural changes in type AMg6 alloys
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsStructural Change AMg6 Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Fridlyander, Aluminum Wrought Constructional Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Sinyavskii, V. D. Val'kov, and G. M. Budov, Corrosion and Protection of Aluminum Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Zolotorevskii, The Structure and Strength of Cast Aluminum Alloys [in Russian], Metallugiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.E. P. Shuvarikova, "The influence of fan structure of pressed large shapes of AMg6 alloys," Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 8, 61–63 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Trusova, "The influence of heating conditions on structural changes in AMg5 alloy ingots," Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 7, 21–22 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Teleshov, "The influence of heating time of aluminum alloys on aging time," Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 3, 40–43 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992