Evaluation of diesel oil corrosion properties under laboratory conditions
Service Properties of Fuels and Oils
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsDiesel Laboratory Condition Corrosion Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. S. Ramaiya, R. Kh. Sil's, and R. D. Ben-Yakir, Methods for Determining Potential Corrosivity of Oils, Trudy NAMI, Mashgiz (1956), No. 80.Google Scholar
- 2.K. K. Papok, A. P. Zarubin, B. S. Zuseva, et al., Complex of Methods for Rating Effect of Additives on Service Properties of Motor Oils, from Collection: Oil and Fuel Additives [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.K. S. Ramaiya and B. S. Zavel'skii, Effect of Oil Additives on Corrosive Wear of Bearing Alloys, from Collection: Oil and Fuel Additives [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.S. I. Sevast'yanov, Effect of Various Factors on Serviceability of Connecting Rod Bearings in 2D100 Diesels, Trudy TsNII MPS, Izd. Transport (1964), No. 277.Google Scholar
- 5.K. V. Georgi, Motor Oils and Engine Lubrication [Russian translation], Gostoptekhizdat (1959), p. 69.Google Scholar
- 6.K. S. Ramaiya and R. Kh. Sil's, Corrosivity of Motor Oils, Trudy NAMI, No. 60 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. D'yachkov, Liquid-Friction Plain Bearings [in Russian], Mashgiz (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Karamzin, Vestnik mashinostroeniya, No. 4 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.Lubric. Eng.,18, No. 12, 502–513 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968