Mixtures of polyphenyl ethers with polyorganosiloxanes
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsEther Polyphenyl Ether
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. L. Mahoney, E. R. Barnum. W. V. Kerlin, K. J. Sax, and W. C. Saari, J. Chem. and Engng. Data,5, No. 2, 172 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Brown, ibid., p. 125.Google Scholar
- 3.H. M. Schiefer, J. Chem. and Engng. Data,6, No. 1, 155 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.F. A. Buehler, D. B. Cox, R. A. Butcos, E. L. Armstrong, and J. L. Zakin, VI International Petroleum Congress, Frankfurt, June 19–26, 1963, Section VI, report 16.Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Oparina, G. S. Tubyanskaya, and R. I. Kobzova, Khim. i tekhnol. topliv i masel, No. 1 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968