Strength of adhesion between plasma-sprayed coatings and the base metal
Exchange of Experience and Information
- 24 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Shapovalova, S. S. Voyutskii, and A. P. Pisarenko, Kolloidn. Zh.,18, No. 6 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.B. V. Deryagin and N. A. Krogova, Adhesion [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.B. N. Kirpichnikov and V. I. Khmyrov, Authors' Certificate No. 186164, Byull. Izobret., No. 18, 121 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Marinina, Steklo i Keram., No. 4 (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.É. Krechmar, Spraying of Metals, Ceramics, and Plastics, Izd-vo Mashinostroenie [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.M. N. Usov and A. I. Borisenko, Uses of Plasma for the Production of High Temperature Coatings [in Russian], Izd-vo Nauka, Moscow-Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Zmievskii, I. A. Bodrov, and V. N. Krapotin, Authors' Certificate No. 183459, Byull. Izobret., No. 13, 99 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Orlov, Zavod. Lab.,7, No. 8 (1938).Google Scholar
- 9.S. Yu. Sharivker, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 6 (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.A. N. Zaidel', Elementary Error Estimation in Measurement, [in Russian], Izd-vo Nauka, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969