Microhardness and brittleness of solid solutions in the indium arsenide-gallium arsenide system
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
KeywordsIndium Solid Solution Brittleness Arsenide Arsenide System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Khrushchov and E. S. Berkovich, The PMT-2 and PMT-3 Instruments for Microhardness Tests [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1943).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Samsonov, V. S. Neshpor, and L. M. Khrenova, Fiz. Metal, i Metalloved.,8, No. 4, 622 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Vigdorovich and A. Ya. Nashel'skii, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 2, 43 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Glazov and V. N. Vigdorovich, Microhardness of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.C. C. Wang and B. H. Alexander, Acta Metalurgica,3, No. 2, 515 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Vigdorovich, A. Ya. Nashel'skii, et al., Scientific Paper from the State Scientific-Research and Design Institute of the Rare Metals Industry [in Russian], Vol. 4, Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.N. S. Kurnakov, Introduction to Physicochemical Analysis [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1940).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970