Manufacture of diamond tools by rolling of powders
Powder Metallurgy Industry, Economics and Organization of Production
- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Khrushchov and M. A. Babichev, Study on Wear of Metals [in Russian] Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Khrushchov and M. A. Babichev, Friction and Wear in Engines, Collection V [in Russian] Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Koster, Die Temperaturabhangigkeit des Elastitatsmoduls reiner Metalle, Zs. f. Metallkunde, Bd. 39, H.1 (1948).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Kragel'skii, Some Concepts and Definitions on Friction and Wear [in Russian] Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Sagarda and I. Kh. Chepovetskii, Mashinostroitel', No. 10 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Pavlov, Theory of Rolling [in Russian] Metallurgizdat (1950).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966