Equation of vibration pressing of powdered materials
Theory and Technology of the Forming of Parts
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Gorbunov et al., Poroshkovaya Metallurgiya, No. 6 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Bell et al., Am. Ceramic Soc., No. 11, 38 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.F. I. Azimov, Trudy MIKhM,24, Mashgiz (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.F. G. Braude, Trudy Nauch.-Issled. Inst. Beton i Zhelezobeton,23, Stroiizdat, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.O. Ya. Shekhter, In the collection: Vibration of Foundation Structures [in Russian], No. 2, Stroiizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 6.Hencky, Angew. Math. Mech.,4, 5, 323 (1924).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Bridgman, Investigation of Large Plastic Deformations and Rupture [Russian translation] IL, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 8.M. P. Zubanov, Vibration Machines for Compacting Concrete Mixtures and Grounds [in Russian], Mashgiz (1959).Google Scholar
- 9.Manual of Machine Construction Materials [in Russian],2, Mashgiz (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966