Ternary systems nio bium-rhenium-carbon and tantalum-rhenium-carbon
- 17 Downloads
The systems Nb-Re-C and Ta-Re-C were investigated by the methods of x-ray and metallographic analyses. The phase equilibria in these systems at 1800°C were determined (Figs. 1 and 3). In the ascast high-rhenium alloys, a metastableϑ -phase was detected. Theϑ -phase could not be obtained in the pure form; this phase is in equilibrium with NbC and TaC. Theσ -phase does not exist in the system Ta-Re at 1800°C.
KeywordsPhase Equilibrium Ternary System Pure Form Metallographic Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Savitskii, M. A. Tylkina, and K. B. Povarova, Atomnaya Energ.,7, 470 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Tylkina, I. A. Tsyganova, and E. M. Savitskii, Zh. Neorgan. Khim.,5, 1905 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.J. H. Brophy, P. Schwarzkopf, and J. Wulf, Trans. AIME,218, 910 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Kieffer and F. Benesovsky, Hartstoffe, Wien (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Lesser and G. Brauer, Z. Metallkunde,49, 622 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Brauer and R. Lesser, Z. Metallkunde,50, 8 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.I. J. Hughes, J. Less-Common Metals,1, 5, 377 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. A. Bagaryatskii, T. V. Tagunova, and G. I. Nosova, Collection: Problems in Metallography and Metal Physics [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, No. 5 (1958).Google Scholar