Structure and properties of sintered iron-graphite materials alloyed with nickel and phosphorus
- 15 Downloads
A study was made of the influence of alloying with nickel and phosphorus on the structure and properties of sintered iron-graphite materials. The structural study was carried out by x-ray and electron diffraction methods, and in addition the wear resistance and strength characteristics of the materials were determined.
KeywordsNickel Phosphorus Wear Resistance Electron Diffraction Structural Study
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. D. Jones, Principles of Powder Metallurgy. Properties and Applications of Powder Materials [Russian translation], “Mir” Press (1965), p. 266.Google Scholar
- 2.F. Eisenkolb, Powder Metallurgy [Russian translation], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Andrievskii and I. M. Fedorchenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otdel. Tekhn. Nauk, Met. i Toplivo, 3 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Ya. Bulanov and A. D. Moshkov, Alloying of Sintered Iron-Base Materials with Ferrophosphorus [in Russian], No. N-60-295/11 TsITÉIN (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Pugina and F. I. Shamrai, Powder Metallurgy in Engineering and Instrument Construction [in Russian], Kiev (1961), p. 18.Google Scholar
- 6.A. D. Moshkov and V. Ya. Bulanov, Alloying of Porous Iron-Graphite Material with Ferroalloys [in Russian], No. M-61-475/5 TsITÉIN (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.W. D. Jones, Principles of Powder Metallurgy, Compaction and Sintering [Russian translation], “Mir” Press (1965), p. 266.Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Fedorchenko, I. I. Panaioti, and G. M. Derkacheva, Poroshkovaya Met.,5, 54 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.I. M. Fedorchenko, I. I. Panaioti, G. M. Derkacheva, I. Ya. Yazykovich, and G. N. Gorzan', Poroshkovaya Met.,9, 65 (1965).Google Scholar