Energy absorption during the compression of powder mixtures
Theory and Technology of Formation of Parts
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Absorption Powder Mixture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.n. F. Kunin, B. D. Yurchenko, and N. V. Myshkina, Poroshovaya metallurgiya, No. 1 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.S. D. Gertsriken and I. Ya. Dekhtyar, Diffusion in Metals and Alloys in Solid Phase [in Russian], Fizmatgizdat (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Hansen, and K. Anderko, Structure of Double Alloys [in Russian],2, Metallurgizdat (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Wagner, Thermodynamics of alloys [in Russian], Moscow, 100 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.é. L. Titchener and M. B. Bever, Stored energy of cold work (Review), Usp. fiz. met.,4, Moscow, 290(1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966