Use of cermets in the textile industry
Exchange of Experimental Information
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Vasil'chlkov and V. A. Suprunov, Izv. Vuz. No. 1, Tekhnologiya Tekstil. Promyshlennost (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. Belen'kin, Repair Manual For Textile Equipment, [in Russian], Rostekhizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Mizeri, Increasing the working reliability of sliding friction units in textile equipment [in Russian], Doctors Thesis, Moskovskii Tekstil'yi Institut.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Kokorev et al., Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], Izd. Vysshaya Shkola Minsk (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Shalashov, T. B. Finkel'shtein, and L. A. Landa, in: Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], Izd. Vysshaya Shkola, Minsk (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.G. R. Peters, Experimental Studies of the Life of Thread-bearing Parts in Spinning and Twisting Machines Producing Lavsan, Author's Abstract of Dissertation, Kostromskoi Tekhnologicheskii Institut (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969