Effect of heat treatment in a field of elastic stresses on the magnetic properties of Cu−Ni−Fe alloys
Precision Steels and Alloys
- 31 Downloads
Compresive stresses slow down decomposition in Cu−Ni−Fe alloys used for permanent magnets.
KeywordsHeat Treatment Magnetic Property Permanent Magnet Elastic Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Gorbunov et al., "Changes in the kinetics of ordering of Fe−Pt alloys in elastic field," Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Met., No. 1, 150 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Zakharova, Atomic—Crystalline Structure and Properties of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Moscow State Univ. (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Khachaturyan, Theory of Phase Transformations and Structure of Solid Solution [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Guinier, Heterogeneous Metallic Solid Solutions [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Cahn, Trans. AIME,242, 166 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979