Calculation of temperature fieds during quenching of platelike steel parts
Simple and fairly accurate analytical relationships for calculating temperature fields during quenching of a platelike body were obtained.
The generalized Biot complex for fixed points has a constant value, which greatly simplifies the calulations.
KeywordsTemperature Field Biot Analytical Relationship Steel Part Biot Complex
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Vujanovic and D. Djukic, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer,15, No. 5, 1111 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Vuyanovich and A. Shtraus, "Solution of the problem of thermal conductivity with nonlinear boundary conditions by means of the variation priciple", Raket. Tekh. Kosmonavtika,9, No. 2, 190 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Kobasko and D. M. Kostanchuk, "Calculating the cooling capacity of quenching media by using the characteristics of the boiling process", Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met. No. 10, 21 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Kondrat'ev, Regular Thermal Conditions [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Fedorov and N. I. Kobasko, "Thermal processes during quenching of steel", Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 1, 66 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Kobasko, "Thermal processes during quenching of steel", Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 3, 3 (1968).Google Scholar