Relationship between pressure and density of compacts from metal powders
Scientific Bases of Powder Metallurgy
- 129 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Yu. Bal'shin, Powder Metallurgy [in Russian] (Mashgiz, Moscow, 1948).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Eisenkolb, Die Neuere Entwickling der Pulvermetallurgie, Berlin, Veb-Verlag Technik (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Samsonov and S. Ya. Plotkin, Production of Iron Powder [in Russian] (Metallurgizdat, Moscow, 1957).Google Scholar
- 4.S. I. Gubkin et al., Theoretical Principles of Metal Processing by Pressure [in Russian] (Mashgiz, Moscow, 1959).Google Scholar
- 5.E. P. Unksov, Engineering Methods of Computing the Forces in the Processing of Metals by Pressure [in Russian] (Mashgiz, Moscow, 1955).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Eisenkolb, Some Problems of Powder Metallurgy [Russian translation] (Izd. Inst. nauchn. i tekhn. inform. AN SSSR i Inst. stali, Moscow, 1959).Google Scholar
- 7.G. K. L'vov, “Preparation conditions and properties of aluminum cermets,” Collection: Problems of Powder Metallurgy and Alloy Strength [in Russian] (Izd. AN UkrSSR, 1956), Vol. 3.Google Scholar
- 8.B. A. Borok and I. I. Ol'khov, Powder Metallurgy [in Russian] (Metallurgizdat, Moscow, 1948).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1963