Vapor-phase carbonylation of methanol over lead on active carbon catalyst
- 87 Downloads
Lead supported on active carbon showed a catalytic activity for the vapor phase carbonylation of methanol under pressurized conditions in the presence of methyl iodide promoter.
KeywordsMethyl Methanol Physical Chemistry Catalysis Catalytic Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.F. Roth, J.H. Graddock, A. Hershman and F.E. Paulik, Chem. Technol. 23 (1971) 600.Google Scholar
- K. Fujimoto and T. Shikada, Shokubai 24(3) (1982) 198.Google Scholar
- K. Fujimoto, T. Shikada, K. Omata and H. Tominaga, Ind. Eng. Chem. Prod. Res. Dev. 21 (1982) 429.Google Scholar
- K. Fujimoto, K. Omata, T. Shikada and H. Tominaga, Ind. Eng. Chem. Prod. Res. Dev. 22 (1983) 436.Google Scholar
- K. Omata, K. Fujimoto, T. Shikada and H. Tominaga, Ind. Eng. Chem. Prod. Res. Dev. 24 (1985) 234.Google Scholar
- K. Omata, H. Yagita, T. Shikada, K. Fujimoto and H. Tominaga, Chem. Lett. 12 (1987) 2397.Google Scholar
© J.C. Baltzer A.G. Scientific Publishing Company 1989