Choice of the regime of preliminary heat treatment of steel 20KhN3MFA ensuring satisfactory machinability
- 19 Downloads
After tempering at 600±10°C 6h steel 20KhN3MFA is satisfactorily machinable, and this tempering regime can therefore be recommended as preliminary heat treatment prior to machining.
A rapid method of determining the relative machinability of steel and alloys was suggested.
KeywordsHeat Treatment Rapid Method Preliminary Heat Treatment Steel 20KhN3MFA Relative Machinability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Authors' certificate No. 1392140. MKI C 22 C 38%0. Steel.Google Scholar
- 2.É. I. Fel'dshtein, Machinability of Steel [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Kondratov, "Method of experimentally determining regimes of high-speed turning under workshop conditions," Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 4, 59–60 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Sorokin, Yu. N. Tsvetkov, S. N. Bobrov, and V. V. Evdokimov, "Structural steel for making parts of drilling bits," Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 8, 28–29 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Belov, V. A. Golovin, and A. M. Sokolov, "Heat treatment of structural alloy steels for improving their cold formability," Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 1, 27–31 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Rubinshtein, G. V. Levant, N. M. Ornis, and Yu. S. Tarasevich, Fundamentals of the Teaching of Metal Cutting and Cutting Tools [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar