Ejection pressure of compacts from iron powder and steel shavings
- 15 Downloads
The character of the relationship between ejection pressure and compaction pressure has been established for iron powder and steel shavings.
A formula has been derived for determining the ejection pressure of compacts from iron powder and steel shavings.
KeywordsIron Compaction Iron Powder Compaction Pressure Ejection Pressure
- 1.M. Yu. Bal'shin, Powder Metals Science [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Filippov, Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 3 (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Samoilov, In: Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], No. 4, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Vinogradov and I. D. Radomysel'skii, Pressing and Rolling of Metal Powder Materials [in Russian], Mashgiz (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Fedorchenko and R. A. Andrievskii, Principles of Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], Kiev (1963).Google Scholar