The thermal fatigue testing of heat-resisting sheet materials
- 25 Downloads
A study was made of temperature distribution along the axis of a specimen from a heat-resisting sheet material during thermal fatigue testing. The use of special plates made from a sintered silicon carbide base material for equalizing the temperature distribution is proposed. Curves and formulas are given for the temperature distribution with and without such plates.
KeywordsSilicon Fatigue Carbide Temperature Distribution Base Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. F. Coffin, Trans. ASME, N 165 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Mozharovskii, Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Kiev (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Kovpak, Zavodsk. Lab.,27, 5, 585 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Serensen and P. I. Kotov, Zavodsk. Lab.,25, 10, 1216 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.G. S. Pisarenko and V. I. Kovpak, Énergomashinostr., 3 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Serensen and R. A. Dul'nev, Zavodsk. Lab.,30, 4, 462 (1964).Google Scholar