Sintered iron filters for the fine purification of diesel fuel
- 15 Downloads
Iron powder obtained by grinding compacted reduced scale in ball mills is suitable for the manufacture of high-flow sintered filters and, in particular, filters for the fine purification of Diesel fuel.
By additional rolling of powders in mullers, it is possible to increase the throughput of sintered filters by 35–55%.
KeywordsIron Purification Diesel Ball Mill Iron Powder
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Glybin, Automobile and Tractor Filters [in Russian] (Mashgiz, Moscow, 1960).Google Scholar
- 2.C. Agte and K. Ocetek, Sintered Filters and Their Manufacture, Properties, and Applications [Russian translation] (Sudpromgiz, Moscow, 1959).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Fedorchenko, N. A. Filatova et al., Poroshkovaya Met., No. 4, 98 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Andrievskii and M. A. Dmitrieva, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 2, 66 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.L. P. Elenkov and L. M. Gorodilov, Production of Iron Powder at the S. M. Kirov Dneprovsk Aluminum Plant, Information Sheet No. 68, Central Bureau of Technical Information, Zaporozhe Council of National Economy (1961).Google Scholar