The thermodynamic properties of manganese silicides
Technology and Properties of Powders and Cermets
- 44 Downloads
Measurements of the emf's of galvanic circuits were used for determining the isobaric—isothermal potentials, entropies, and heats of formation of the manganese suicides MnSi and MnSi1.7.
KeywordsEntropy Manganese Thermodynamic Property Isothermal Potential Galvanic Circuit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. G. Trubin and G. N. Oiks, Metallurgy of Steel [in Russian] (Metallurgizdat, Moscow, (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Korshunov and P. V. Gel'd, Collection: Methods of Preparation, Physical Properties, and Electronic Structure of Refractory Metals, Their Compounds, and Alloys [in Russian] (Izd. AN UkrSSR, Kiev, 1961), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Hansen and K. Anderko, Structure of Binary Alloys [Russian translation] (Metallurgizdat, Moscow, 1961), Vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Korshunov, F. A. Sidorenko, P. V. Gel'd, and K. N. Davydov, Fiz. Metal, i Metalloved.,12, 277 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Dudkin and E. S. Kuznetsova, DAN SSSR,141, 1, 94 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Gertman and P. V. Gel'd, Collection: Physicochemical Principles of Steelmaking [in Russian] (Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow, 1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1965