Thermodynamic properties of manganese silicides
Methods of Investigation and Properties of Materials
- 50 Downloads
The free energies, heats, and entropies of formation of the manganese suicides between 950 and 1100°K were measured by means of the emf method.
KeywordsEntropy Free Energy Manganese Thermodynamic Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Eremenko, G. M. Lukashenko, and V. R. Sidorko, Poroshkovaya metallurgiya, No. 5, 49 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Gertman and P. V. Gel'd, Thermochemistry of Solid and Liquid Manganese Suicides, Collection: Physicochemical Bases of Steel Production [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Golutvin, T. M. Kozlovskaya, and É. G. Maslennikova, ZhFKh,37, No. 6, 1362 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Golutvin and Liang Tsin-k'uei, ZhFKh, 35, No. 1, 129 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Neshpor and G. V. Samsonov, Poroshkovaya metallurgiya, No. 6, 17 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Golutvin, ZhFKh,36, No. 6, 1315 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Oriani and C. B. Alcock, Trans. Met. Soc. AIME,224 (6), 1104 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966