Thermodynamic properties of manganese silicides
Methods of Investigation and Properties of Materials
The free energies, heats, and entropies of formation of the manganese suicides between 950 and 1100°K were measured by means of the emf method.
KeywordsEntropy Free Energy Manganese Thermodynamic Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Eremenko, G. M. Lukashenko, and V. R. Sidorko, Poroshkovaya metallurgiya, No. 5, 49 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Gertman and P. V. Gel'd, Thermochemistry of Solid and Liquid Manganese Suicides, Collection: Physicochemical Bases of Steel Production [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Golutvin, T. M. Kozlovskaya, and É. G. Maslennikova, ZhFKh,37, No. 6, 1362 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Golutvin and Liang Tsin-k'uei, ZhFKh, 35, No. 1, 129 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Neshpor and G. V. Samsonov, Poroshkovaya metallurgiya, No. 6, 17 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Golutvin, ZhFKh,36, No. 6, 1315 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Oriani and C. B. Alcock, Trans. Met. Soc. AIME,224 (6), 1104 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966