Mobility activation energy of Nb and C in metallic niobium and its carbides
- 38 Downloads
The diffusion processes of niobium and carbon in metallic niobium and its carbides were studied. It is shown that the activation energy of the diffusion process of niobium in carbide is 35% lower than in metal, while the activation energy of the diffusion process of carbon is about the same in metals and in carbides of various composition.
KeywordsCarbide Activation Energy Niobium Diffusion Process Mobility Activation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. L. Gruzin, Problems in Metallography and the Physics of Metals [in Russian] (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.P. L. Gruzin and A. D. Tyutyunnik, FMM,3, 201 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.P. L. Gruzin, G. V. Kurdyumov, A. D. Tyutyunnik, and R. I. Éntin, Coll: Studies of Heat-Resistant Alloys [in Russian] (1957), Vol. 2, p. 3.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Wert, J. Appl. Phys.,21, 1196 (1950).Google Scholar
- 5.R. W. Powers and M. V. Doyle, J. Metals 9(10), Sect. 2, 1285 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.S. I. Alyamovskii, P. V. Gel'd, and G. P. Shveikin, Reports of Ural. Polytechnic Institute, Coll. 92, [in Russian], Sverdlovsk, p. 125 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.P. V. Gel'd and F. G. Kusenko, Izd. AN SSSR, OTN, seriya Metallurgiya i toplivo, 2, 46 (1960).Google Scholar