Hardening of quenched low-carbon steel during explosive forming
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. O. Pashkov, "Effect of shock waves on metallic alloys (pressures of 30–300 kbar)," in: Scientific Reports of the Volgograd Polytechnical Institute [in Russian], Volgograd (1967), p. 251.Google Scholar
- 2.Z. M. Gelunova and L. N. Tambovtseva, "Effect of alloying elements on hardening of quenched steels by shock waves," in: Abridged Reports of the Scientific Conference at the Volgograd Polytechnical Institute [in Russian], NTO Mashprom, VKhO im. D. I. Mendeleeva, NTO Avtomobil'nogo Transporta i Gorodskogo Khozyaistva, Volgograd (1967), p. 105.Google Scholar
- 3.Z. M. Gelunova, P. O. Pashkov, and L. N. Tambovtseva, "Effect of shock waves on quenched steels with different amounts of carbon," in: Metal Science and Strength of Materials [in Russian], Volgograd (1967), p. 215.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Brazhnev and Z. M. Gelunova, "Effect of high-pressure shock waves on the structure of carbon steels," in: Metal Science and Strength of Materials [in Russian], Volgograd (1968), p. 208.Google Scholar
- 5.R. MacQueen and S. Marsh, "Equation of state of 12 metallic elements from shock wave measurements up to 2 Mbar," in: Dynamic Studies of Solids at High Pressures [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965), p. 73.Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Krishtal et al., "Effect of pulsed and static deformation on the structure of quenched low-carbon steel," in: Pulsed Method of Treating Metals Under Pressure [in Russian], Tula (1973), p. 79.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Vainer, S. N. Verkhovskii, and M. A. Krishtal, "Effect of projectile velocity on hardening of Armco iron," Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 6, 61 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.R. P. Didyk and A. I. Irtlach, "Determining the dynamic parameters under the influence of explosions in pipes," in: Bulletins of the Dnepropetrovsk Mining Institute [in Russian], Vol. 45, Nedra, Moscow (1965), p. 108.Google Scholar
- 9.D. M. Vasil'ev, "Microstresses occurring in polycrystalline samples during plastic deformation," Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,28, No. 11, 2527 (1958).Google Scholar
- 10.G. N. Epshtein and O. A. Kaibyshev, High Energy Rate Forming and the Structure of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.D. McLean, Mechanical Properties of Metals [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 12.R. Mehl, J. Iron Steel Inst.,159, 113 (1948).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978