The character of reaction of titanium nitride with the iron group metals, molybdenum, and tungsten
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
- 34 Downloads
A qualitative study was made of sintered materials containing titanium nitride and Fe, Co, Ni, Mo, or W. Their microhardness, microstructure, and strength characteristics were examined.
KeywordsIron Microstructure Titanium Tungsten Molybdenum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Eremenko, Titanium and Its Alloys [in Russian], Kiev, Acad. Sci. UkrSSR Press (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Samsonov, Metalloved. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., 1, 35 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Eremenko and T. Ya. Velikanova, Poroshkovaya Met., 5, 3 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.W. L. Havekotte, Normfeste und Korrosionsbestandige Sinterwerkstoffe,2, Plansee Seminar “De re metallica,” Vienna, III (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Kharchenko and L. I. Struk, Poroshkovaya Met., 2, 87 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Samsonov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,86, 2, 329 (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.P. S. Kislyi, Poroshkovaya Met.,5, 68 (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.D. Wombold, Cermets [Russian translation], Moscow, IL (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966