Phase equilibria in the system zirconium-chromium-carbon
- 24 Downloads
Phase equilibria in the system Zr-Cr-C at 1300°C were investigated by themethods of x-ray diffraction and microstructural analyses (Fig. 2). Zirconium carbide dissolves up to 6 at.% Cr, while chromium carbides dissolve negligible amounts of zirconium. In accordance with results of a thermodynamic calculation, zirconium carbide is in equilibrium with chromium carbides, chromium, and the compound ZrCr2.
KeywordsZirconium Carbide Chromium Phase Equilibrium Microstructural Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Hansen and K. Anderko, Structures of Binary Alloys [Russian translation], Moscow, Metallurgizdat (1962), Vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 2.O. Kubaschewski and E. Evans, Thermochemistry in Metallurgy [Russian translation], Moscow, IL (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. B. Kuz'ma, T. F. Fedorov, and É. Shvets, Poroshkovaya Met., 2, 22 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.T. F. Fedorov, Yu. B. Kuz'ma, and L. V. Gorshkova, Poroshkovaya Met., 3, 69 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.G. B. Bokii, Introduction to Crystallochemistry [in Russian], Moscow State University Press (1954).Google Scholar