Influence of a titanium addition on the growth of dispersed aluminum oxide particles in a nickel matrix. Part 3
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsOxide Aluminum Titanium Nickel Oxide Particle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. A. Dromsky, F. V. Lenel, and L. S. Ansell, Trans, of the Metal. Soc. of AIME, 224 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.D. K. Worn and S. F. Marton, Powder Metallurgy (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Grigor'eva and V. M. Sergeenkova, Poroshkovaya Met., 6 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Sergeenkova and V. M. Berezutskii, Poroshkovaya Met.,8, (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.W. D. Kingery, Am. Ceram. Soc., 35 (3), 108 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Economon and W. D. Kingery, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 36, 12), 403 (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Economes, Ind. Eng. Chem., 45 (2), 458, (1953).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Eremenko and Yu. V. Naidich, Wetting of the Surface of Refractory Compounds by Liquid Metals [in Ukrainian] Kiev, Acad. Sci. UkrSSR Press, (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.J. R. Tinklepaugh and W. B. Crandall (editors), Cermets [Russian translation].Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968