Mill for grinding carbides
- 10 Downloads
The basic technological conditions are outlined for fabricating the lining and grinding bodies of zirconium (niobium) carbides.
It is shown that it is possible to replace mills lined with alloy VK-8 or VK-6 mills with a lining of ZrC (NbC) for grinding the corresponding carbides.
KeywordsZirconium Carbide Niobium Technological Condition Basic Technological Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Samsonov and M. S. Koval'chenko, Hot Pressing [in Russian], Kiev (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Rakovskii, G. V. Samsonov, and N. N. Ol'khov, Principles of Hard Alloy Production [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Bogoroditskii, et al., Radio Ceramics [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.W.D. Kingery, Introduction to Ceramics [Russian translation], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Ivensen, et al., Investigation of Wet Grinding of Hard Alloy Mixtures [in Russian], Sb. tr. 1, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.S. E. Andreev, et al., Crushing, Grinding, and Sifting Mineral Resources [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar