Designing laminated plates specified strain and strength characteristics
- 21 Downloads
The article explains the method of designing laminated plates with a specified set of rigidity and strength characteristics on the basis of the use of a finite number of materials. An algorithm is presented for solving problems of designing which yields partial solutions of the corresponding inverse problem. Examples are discussed.
KeywordsInverse Problem Finite Number Strength Characteristic Partial Solution Laminate Plate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Gaillerie, “Thin and period plates,”Math. Appl. Sci., No. 6, 159–191 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.R. V. Kohn and M. Vogelius, “A new model for thin plates with rapidly varying thickness,”Int. J. Solid Struc. 20, No. 4, 333–350 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.A. L. Kalamkarov, B. A. Kudryavtsev, and V. Z. Parton, “Asymptotic method of averaging in the mechanics of composites with regular structure,”Itogi Nauki Tekh. Ser. Mekh. Deform. Tverd. Tela 19, No. 1, 78–147 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Rabotnov,The Mechanics of Deformed Solids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Panasenko, “The strength of spatially reinforced composite materials,”Vestn. Mosk. Univ., Ser. 15, Vychisl. Mat. Kibern., No. 5, 37–40 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.B. D. Annin and A. G. Kolpakov, “Designing composite laminates with specified strain and strength characteristics,”Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 1, 56–64 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Alekhin and A. G. Kolpakov, “Synthesis of elastic laminated bodies and materials,” in: 6th All-Union Congress on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics: Annotated Papers, B. Izdatel'stvo, Tashkent (1986), p. 30.Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Alekseev, V. M. Tikhomirov, and S. V. Fomin,Optimal Control [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Kolpakov and S. I. Rakin, “The problem of synthesis of a composite with unidimensional structure in the specified class of materials,”Din. Sploshnoi Sredy, No. 78, 53–61 (1986).Google Scholar
- 10.V. V. Alekhin, B. D. Annin, and A. G. Kolpakov,Synthesis of Laminated Materials and Structures [in Russian], Inst. Gidrodin. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1988).Google Scholar
- 11.A. G. Kolpakov and I. G. Kolpakova, “Heat conduction across boundaries with nonlocal characteristics,”Differents. Uravn. 21, No. 9, 1621–1624 (1985).Google Scholar