Intensive method for the extraction of coumarins from the roots of Seseli grandivittatum
Search for New Drugs
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Coumarin Intensive Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Z. Abyshev, Yu. K. Mel'nik, and G. I. D'yachuk, Summaries of Papers Presented at the Conference on Current Problems in the Pharmacology of Neurotropic Agents [in Russian], Riga (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Z. Abyshev, D. Z. Abyshev, N. V. Afonin, et al., Summaries of Papers Presented at the 10th All-Union Congress of Pharmacologists [in Russian], Yerevan (1982), p. 4.Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Balabudkin, Rotor-Pulsation Apparatuses in the Pharmaceutical-Chemistry Industry [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Balabudkin, L. A. Klimov, M. V. Lekveishvili, and V. G. Shbatin, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 3, 68–70 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Zakharov, N. I. Libizov, and Kh. A. Aslanov, Medicinals from Plants and Methods for Their Manufacture [ in Russian], Tashkent (1980), pp. 209–225.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993