Mathematical modeling of a large-scale experimental fire
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsHeat Release Rate Large Fire Fire Source Experimental Fire Fire Region
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. M. Countryman, Project Flambeu. An Investigation of Mass Fire (1964–1967): Final Report, Berkley, California, Vol. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Y. Palmer, Atmospheric Environment,15, No. 10–11, 2079 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Gostintsev and L. A. Sukhanov, “Aerodynamics of the medium in large fires. Linear fire,” Prepr. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Inst. Khim. Fiz., Chernogolovka (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Grishin, Mathematical Models of Forest Fires [in Russian], Izd. Tomsk State Univ., Tomsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Grishin, A. D. Gruzin, and V. G. Zverev, Fiz. Goren. Vzryva,21, No. 1, 21 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.G. F. Carrier, F. E. Fendell, and P. S. Feldman, Comb. Sci. Technol.,39, 1–6, 135 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.K. T. Yang, J. R. Lloyd, and A. M. Kanury, et al., Comb. Sci. Technol.,39, 1–6, 107 (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.A. M. Ryzhov and I. R. Khasanov, Fire Resistance of Building Construction [in Russian], All-Union Sci. Res. Fire Inst., Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 11.N. P. Kopylov, A. M. Ryzhov and I. R. Khasanov, “Chemical physics of combustion and explosion processes. Combustion of heterogeneous and gas systems,” Proc. 8th All-Union Symp. on Comb. and Expl., Chernogolovka (1986).Google Scholar
- 12.R. D. Small and D. A. Larson, Israel J. Technol.,22, 173 (1984/5).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990