Synthesis and biological activity of N-substituted imidazolines
Search for New Drugs
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Biological Activity Imidazolines
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. M. Lakin, V. P. Baluda, and V. A. Makarov, in: Recommended Methods [in Russian], Moscow (1981), pp. 9–10.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. E. Rukazenkov, Experimental Study of the Effects of Imidazoles on the Aggregation of Thrombocytes and the Biosynthesis of Thromboxan A2 [in Russian], Author's Abstr., Cand. Med. Sci., Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Sergeeva, R. P. Evstigneeva, P. M. Kochergin, T. E. Rudakova, et al., Khim,-farm. Zh., No. 10, 1214–1217 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. King and F. H. McMillan, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,68, 2774–2777 (1946).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Pertwsewics and R. Kalliszan, Thromb. Haem.,84, No. 4, 785–787 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992