Analysis of the vibrational relaxation of diatomic gases under nonisothermal conditions behind a reflected shock
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Vibrational Relaxation Nonisothermal Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Eremin, A. A. Kulikovsky, and I. M. Naboko, Chem. Phys. Lett., 45, No. 351 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Tsuchiya and J. Suzuki, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn.,44, No. 4, 901 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.R. C. Millikan and D. R. White, J. Chem. Phys.,39, No. 12, 3209 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Losev, Fiz. Goreniya, Vzryva,9, No. 6, 767 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.R. L. Taylor and S. Bitterman, Rev. Mod. Phys.,41, 26 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981