Lipids from the horns of spotted deer
Search for New Drugs
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsLipid Organic Chemistry Spotted Deer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. I. Ibragimov and V. S. Ibragimova, Principal Medicinal Agents of Chinese Medicine [in Russian], Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Klaf, Medical Business, No. 12, 1012 (1935).Google Scholar
- 3.I.I. Brekhman, Yu. I. Dobyakov, and A. I. Taneeva, New Data on the Pharmacology of Spotted Deer Horns [in Russian], Vladivostok (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.É. V. Dyatlovitskaya, T. I. Torkhovskaya, and L. D. Bergel'son, Biokhimiya,34, 174 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Folch, M. Lees, and G. H. Sloane-Stanley, J. Biol. Chem.,226, 497 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Gerlak et al., Biochem. Z.,337, 477 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.I. I. Brekhman, M. A. Grinevich, and G. I. Glazunov, Soobshcheniya DV Filiala Sibirsk. Otd. AN USSR,19, 135 (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972