Study of the possibility of radiation sterilization of pharmaceutical preparations of certain alkaloids and sulfur-containing substances
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Alkaloid Pharmaceutical Preparation Radiation Sterilization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Pandula and S. Farkas, Acta Pharm. Hung.,37, 78 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Pandula, Honvedorvos,19, 404 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.The Use of Gamma Radiation Sources for the Sterilization of Pharmaceutical Products, London (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.State Pharmacopoeia of the USSR [in Russian], 10th Edition, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Interrepublican Technical Specifications for Drugs [in Russian], No. 1, Moscow (1963), p. 257.Google Scholar
- 6.L. Chafetz, J. Pharm. Sci.,52, 1193 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.International Pharmacopoeia [Russian translation], 2nd Edition, Moscow (1969), p. 373.Google Scholar
- 8.G. L. Ellman, Arch. Biochem.,82, 70 (1959).Google Scholar
- 9.I. M. Korenman, Photometric Analysis. Methods of Determination of Organic Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1970), p. 246.Google Scholar
- 10.M. M. Mustafaev and T. G. Sobolevskaya, Aptechn. Delo, No. 6, 68 (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.M. M. Mustafaev, Med. Prom. SSSR, No. 1, 44 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974