Quantitative determination of cortexolone and 11-epicortisol in culture liquors and in the finished product
Investigation of the Structure of Chemical Compounds, Methods of Analysis, and Quality Control
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Quantitative Determination Cortexolone Culture Liquor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Konyakhin, G. A. Trenina, B. I. Demchenko, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 8, 66–69 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Trenina, A. N. Konyakhin, L. N. Lavrova, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 3, 111–116 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Ivanova, A. N. Konyakhin, M. K. Poliektov, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 6, 52–53 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Ivanova and S. D. Sokolova, Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 11, 54–55 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Shellard, Quantitative Chromatography on Paper and in Thin Layer [Russian translation], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980